♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.92
- The Best Malaysian CuisineWhenever I hear of food from Malaysia, that aromatic grilled meat, Satay or Sate, comes to mind. But Malaysian cuisine is more than just satay. Most Malaysian food I've tried has to do with either rice, coconut, noodles and ...
- 02/03/17 05:02: Mee goreng (fried noodles with prawns, chicken and spices) (by tallady007)
- 02/08/17 03:26: Nasi Goreng (Malaysian fried rice) (by SirPol)
- 02/13/17 01:30: Nasi Lemak (rice steamed with coconut milk and pandan leaves) (by Dee Dan (101100))
Top tags: Malaysia, Malaysian, food, malaysian food, fruit.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 5.00
- Top 10 Destinations in MalaysiaGeographically, Malaysia is one of the more interesting countries in Asia. A country divided by the South China Sea, separating Peninsular Malaysia East Malaysia (Malaysian Borneo), it is one of the 17 megadiverse ...
- 02/18/17 07:07: Kuala Lumpur (by bc007)
- 02/24/17 17:11: Kuala Lumpur (by Dee Dan (101100))
- 03/18/17 23:16: Kuala Lumpur (by SpreadTech)
Top tags: Malaysia, countries, Malaysian, destinations, MELAKA.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.50
- It's simple. It's all run by mafia or cartel that distribute the products. Take shallots or chicken for example. Every Malay normally use it on their food. Besides, they rarely not use shallots or birds' eye pepper on any of their dishes. Forget ...
Top tags: food, Malay, natural, resources, disasters.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.75
- Dear parents, primary & secondary school students; We provide 1 to 1 home tuition for Year/Standard 1,2,3,4,5,6, Remove,Form 1,2,PT3, Form 4, SPM, KSSR, Home Schooling,International School, IGCSE, UEC, ...
Top tags: Malaysia, English, adult, parents, international school.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.25
- This move doesn't surprise me. As much as the North Korean might be crazy to kill Kim's older brother, at least they can hit him somewhere and not in Malaysia. Soon or later, most of the country in the world except China and Russia wouldn't want to ...
Top tags: Malaysia, countries, China, move, Russia.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 2.75
- Just as most people suspected. The hit were ordered by non other than Crazy Kim himself. There is no way that the hit was order by the west since his own brother is a dissident of the country. But, there is still a bunch of information being held ...
Top tags: Malaysia, countries, Japan, bunch, North Korean.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.50
- Interlace residential complex is a large-scale project. Was completed in 2013. It is located in the southern part of Singapore. This complex makes 32 block of apartments which are placed diagonally. The size is 170000 square meters. This Building ...
Top tags: Singapore, located, residential, apartment, meters.
- Aha ha ha! Some people believes this and that based on religion alone. No offense, but I think your own efforts decide your own prosperity. The fact that many people predicts that this year of "fire rooster" would be a tough year, according to the ...
Top tags: Chinese, growth, religion, economic growth, prosperity.
- Malaysia never recognizes dual citizenship, so why people still doing it. Maybe because of their pension that still valid in Malaysia. The fact that the government has a right to strip any Malaysian from their own citizenship shows their ...
Top tags: Malaysia, Malaysian, government, corrupt, Citizenship.
- Perfect medium to draw public attention to the real problem that he faces at this moment. By making the OIC look into the Rohingya problem, he manages to sway away his corruption cases with MDB1. Secondly, if people are smarter, the Rohingya cases ...
Top tags: Malaysian, problem, muslim, war, EU.
Total Malaysia Forum: Malaysia Expat Forum and Info