- What happen when the expat is already leave the country, they have paid their taxes to their employer but the employer run away with the money? Sounds legit isn't it. Why don't they cut the taxes along when they receive their wages. After all, isn't ...
Top tags: Malaysia, countries, expats, taxes, employers.
- If they think that bitcoin is not an investment tools, then Litecoin or Ether ain't either. I think they do it to hedge against the losing value off Ringgit against USD. Secondly, Litecoin and Ether is still affordable in exchange with ringgit ...
Top tags: Malaysian, affordable, exchange, ringgit, bitcoin.
- And yet no one seen that big animals when it crossed the street in Malaysia. Malaysia always blamed Indonesia for deforestation and fire where in fact, they have the same problem and even worse to cater the needs of palm oil plantation. ...
Top tags: Malaysia, Indonesia, problem, animals, highway.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 5.00
- Top 10 Destinations in MalaysiaGeographically, Malaysia is one of the more interesting countries in Asia. A country divided by the South China Sea, separating Peninsular Malaysia East Malaysia (Malaysian Borneo), it is one of the 17 megadiverse ...
- 02/24/17 17:11: Kuala Lumpur (by Dee Dan (47334))
- 03/18/17 23:16: Kuala Lumpur (by SpreadTech)
- 03/28/17 23:14: Kuala Lumpur (by kchrist)
Top tags: Malaysia, Malaysian, countries, destinations, Borneo.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.92
- The Best Malaysian CuisineWhenever I hear of food from Malaysia, that aromatic grilled meat, Satay or Sate, comes to mind. But Malaysian cuisine is more than just satay. Most Malaysian food I've tried has to do with either rice, coconut, noodles and ...
- 02/08/17 03:26: Nasi Goreng (Malaysian fried rice) (by SirPol)
- 02/13/17 01:30: Nasi Lemak (rice steamed with coconut milk and pandan leaves) (by Dee Dan (47334))
- 03/28/17 19:34: Lontong (vegetables stewed in a lightly spiced coconut milk soup) (by kchrist)
Top tags: Malaysia, Malaysian, food, malaysian food, fruit.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.75
- Imagine, that after 60 years, this is the second time they have this type of center in the Borneo part of Malaysia. It seems to me that this part of the country is becoming a black sheep or stepson of the Malay peninsula part. Just look at the ...
Top tags: Malaysia, Malaysian, countries, Malay, development.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.60
- The capital city of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, economic and cultural center, which is one of the fastest growing cities of Southeast Asia which combines Western and Eastern culture. The famous symbol Modern Malaysia are Petronas towers that fall into ...
Top tags: Malaysia, culture, cultural, Southeast Asia, city of malaysia.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.50
- Most owners of Food Restaurants in Malaysia uses Coconut rice and I wonder How it's like and how does it taste?, So, I searched for a video on YouTube of how it is prepared. So, Here it is. A must ...
- 04/17/17 20:30: (by ZenoTheHunter)
Top tags: Malaysia, video, rice, YouTube, food restaurant.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.25
- This is the reason why religion and politic can't be mixed. Although it's considered a mortal sin by several religious group, but try to commit suicide is part of mental health problem and got nothing to do with fining the victim. Remember, they are ...
Top tags: religion, religious, victim, psychologist, fines.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- This dish is similar to Philippines Grilled Fish called tilapya that is seasoned with sour and sweet tomato paste with onions, garlic, onion leaves and the fish and you have to stew it to cook the meal. You may add up a stripe of carrots to add up ...
Top tags: Philippines, fish, meal, dishes, sour.
Total Malaysia Forum: Malaysia Expat Forum and Info
Leave the US Forum